Donate to Ngalaya
Ngalaya Indigenous Corporation is a registered charity, and volunteer-run organisation that receives no ongoing funding.
All donations to Ngalaya directly fund our work to support First Nations lawyers and law students throughout their legal career.
What your donation supports
If you donate to Ngalaya today, you’ll be supporting us to:
- offer scholarships and bursaries for First Nations law students;
- sponsor Ngalaya members to attend conferences like the National Indigenous Legal Conference;
- pay First Nations people to develop content and build Ngalaya’s capacity to support its members;
- host networking and other events to give First Nations lawyers and law students opportunities to connect and grow together;
- collate and share employment and scholarship opportunities with First Nations lawyers and law students across the state;
- provide one-on-one mentoring, feedback and advice for our members around their educational and career needs;
- and so much more.
Ngalaya is a deductible gift recipient, so donations over $2 are tax deductible.
PayPal Giving Fund
Donations to Ngalaya through the PayPal Giving Fund are fee-free. They require a PayPal account, and are once-off donations only.
Donations to Ngalaya via PayPal do not require a PayPal account, and can be monthly or once-off using all major credit cards. Ngalaya pays processing fees for donations via this method.
Electronic Funds Transfer (our preferred method)
Ngalaya’s preferred method for donations is via electronic funds transfer. To make a direct donation via EFT, contact our Executive Director to arrange a donation and receipt.